Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Question: How should this verse be lived out practically, in light of the preceding verses that speak of the change from darkness to light that God affected in our lives and in light of the following verses that speak of giving thanks to God for all things?
30 days of thanksgiving:
41. Laundry washing machine
42. Laundry dryer
43. Plenty of clothing
44. The Lord’s sovereign guidance, often through circumstances
45. Nancy Leigh DeMoss’s ministry
46. The opportunity every summer to spend time with people from all over the world
47. CreativeLIVE classroom where I can learn more about photography
48. My dad’s enthusiastic picture-taking when I was young
49. Men who study God’s Word to expound it well
50. Elders who keep close watch on the flock of God